[NA-Discuss] Amended newsletter deadline: WEDNESDAY 25 JULY at 9pm UTC

Executive Director execdir at ncf.ca
Mon Jul 23 15:06:04 UTC 2018

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the summer! (I'm taking some classes so have been cramming for a midterm.)

The regular deadline for newsletter submissions is the 20th of each month but things got a little thrown off schedule last month so please send along any info on ICANN/ALAC/NARALO committees, webinars and other work, as well as your ALS updates by this WEDNESDAY, JULY 25th at 9pm UTC.

We are also still eagerly awaiting someone taking a kick at some policy analysis....

Thanks, talk soon,
Shelley

Shelley Robinson
Executive Director
National Capital FreeNet/Libertel de la Capital nationale
206-1305 Richmond Rd.
Ottawa, ON
K2B 7Y4
(613) 721-1773 ext. 1001