[NA-Discuss] Real-Time-Transcription” (RTT) WG- call for membership

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:40:51 UTC 2018

Dear Staff:

Please maintain me as a member of the “Real-Time-Transcription” (RTT)
(formerly known as captioning pilot).

Thank You.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype:
Alfredo_1212 <#> | wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>