[NA-Discuss] North American School of Internet Governance

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Feb 13 16:17:23 UTC 2018

HI All

We had some cancellations of people coming to the School and so we have
re-opened up the applications until Feb. 20.  We have both subsidized and not
non-subsidized spots available.  The school runs from March 7-9 2018 and will be
in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For those people interested in coming, we encourage
you to fill at an application.  These can be found here,

To find the application, Click on enrollment and then fill out the form.  It is
a google doc and will be sent to the evaluators.  If you have any questions,
please let me know

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide