[NA-Discuss] FY20 Operating Plan and Budget published for comments

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Dec 18 16:23:18 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I kindly invite you to read the blog post by Göran Marby on the FY20 Operating plan ad budget that was just published and will be open for public comment for a period of 53 days, closing on February 8.

https://www.icann.org/news/blog/draft-fy20-operating-plan-and-budget-now-available-for-your-feedback <https://www.icann.org/news/blog/draft-fy20-operating-plan-and-budget-now-available-for-your-feedback>

Some highlights for our community are:

- Funding has been forecasted at $140.1 million which represents a 2% increase from FY19
- Budget has been established at $137.1 million
- Reserve fund replenishment has been budgeted at approximately $3 million
- Constituency and fellowship travel support remains at the same level as FY19 for approximately 400 people
- This is the last plan in the five strategic plan that ran from FY15 to FY20 so we are in a transition year that will lead us to the next strategic plan that will run from FY2021 to FY2025.

The aim is to have the the FY20 Operating Plan and Budget finalized by march 2019 so it is very important that we contribute with comments to the project.

I really encourage us all to review and comment on the Plan and Budget.

Kind regards,

León