[NA-Discuss] [ALAC] Fwd: [Ccwg-auctionproceeds] ADOBE CONNECT – WHAT NEXT? - ICANN Blog By Ash Rangan

Eve Edelson eveedelson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:30:32 UTC 2018

Interesting indeed! Would be interesting to know if this corresponds to a
published CVE & what symptom led to the research spotting the "fingerprints
of incursion".

Re: Webex & Zoom -- have used both & Adobe Connect feels more full-featured
and intuitive, plus the scrolling transcript is a really nice new feature.

>> Very interesting blog by Ash Rangan.  Forwarding this email widely so
others could read it and discuss it.

>> ... investigation clearly show "fingerprints of incursion" by the
researcher who reported the issue. We were unable to find any other
indication that anyone else either identified or exploited this issue. ...
<snip>
>> Deploy a hardened configuration to eliminate "man-in-the-middle"
exploitations by encrypting relevant traffic, or