[NA-Discuss] [At-Large] ICANN Complaint System Circumvented

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Mar 14 14:54:20 UTC 2017

Dear R.R. KRISHNAA,

Thank you for the detailed response. I want to be clear that my analysis
concerns the functional process of the ICANN complaint system which is
now shown to be exploitable and exploited. It is exploited because
neither the original policy nor the created process accept the
complexity of the real world. The system as such is focused on ticket
processing and not issue resolution. No one is served here except the
criminal.

Respectfully, Garth

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com