[NA-Discuss] ARIN Policy on Community Networks

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 07:02:42 UTC 2017

Hi

Leslie Noble made mention of the Community Network Policy Update

ARIN Removal of Community Network Policy
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/2017_2.html

Perhaps we need to chat about this and be prepared to provide an
intervention.  Perhaps led by Shelly and Marita  who are experts on
community networks

My own focus is very small community network(mesh)

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight