[NA-Discuss] CROP TRIP 5-6 October 2017

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 18:48:36 UTC 2017

Hi Folks

The  next ARIN meeting will be in San Jose, California on Oct 5 and 6 with
a NANOG meeting prior to the ARIN Meeting..

As stated in our  CROP Strategic Plan we put high priority on the ongoing
relationship with ARIN and their community.    The NARALO CROP Strategic
Plan is here

https://community.icann.org/display/soaceoutreach/NARALO+Outreach+Strategic+Plan+DRAFT

The ARIN on the ROAD  is being held in San Juan and our ALS in PR is
actively involved in this event and the local ALS's will be involved.

If interested in representing NARALO at the  ARIN event in October you need
to know the following"

   - This is a nine week window for anyone interested in applying for this
   trip.    ICANN needs  at least 6 to 8 weeks for funding requests.
   - Complete the form
   - Complete a post event report

Please complete the form attached.   It should be an active member of
NARALO who attends this meeting and we will like to provide the trip to
someone who didn't take a trip in FY17.  We used all five of our trips last
year

https://community.icann.org/display/soaceoutreach/NARALO+Trip+Proposal+1+DRAFT

Thanks

Glenn McKnight