[NA-Discuss] Strategic Plan for NARALO

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:36:17 UTC 2017

Hi Folks
Recently  Marita and Alfredo has been working on the  NARALO strategic
plan.   I asked them to attend next month's call and provide a one slide
overview of the activities, but more important is an analysis of the  NA
 plan by Chris Mondini  and how it integrates with our  plans( given
limited funds)
If you recall Chris did a presentation on the NA plans at our  GA.  In
advance of the next call we will do a matrix comparing the two plans plus
some analysis of the other regions ie. Africa and LAC strategies.

If you have any comments please do so.
Thanks
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com