[NA-Discuss] Opinions Requested

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Tue Jan 24 18:35:58 UTC 2017

Sebastien was, in my opinion, duly considered during the first round of
selection of candidates. After review his name was dropped.

Using an extra-ordinary process to add him back to the list for
consideration should only be done if there is there is a either (1)
valid complaint against the first round selection process and/or (2) new
information that was not considered in the first round review. Neither
is the case, and as such I am not supportive of NARALO supporting
rebuking the selection committee’s first round list.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra