[NA-Discuss] MAILCARD Feedbacl

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Tue Jan 17 21:50:13 UTC 2017

Here's the thing John. I don't like all this separation and
segmentation. Mexico is part of North America but we don't have it in
our RALO. The ICANN RALO map reminds me much of the global divisions in
1984.

If it's by continent, India and Australia should be their own RALOs.
It's not by population, it if was Asia would be divided several times over.

Even though Asia/Pacific is one RALO, they have segmented networks
within APNIC.

How do we do all of this administrative stuff in At-Large properly
without offending anyone?

One World One Internet!

--
Garth Bruen