[NA-Discuss] NARALO representative to the ICANN Nominating Committee

Susannah Gray susannah.gray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 06:01:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I second this nomination.

Just to clarify, I became the President & Chair of the San Francisco Bay
Area ISOC Chapter in February: Leah is now Consultant & Advisor to the
Board.

http://www.sfbayisoc.org/board/

Regards,

Susannah

On 21/04/2017 22:02, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> I am honoured to nominate Leah Symekher, President of the ISOC San
> Francisco Bay Chapter ALS, for this position.
>
> --
> Evan Leibovitch
> Toronto, Canada
>
>     Em: evan at telly dot org
>     Sk: evanleibovitch
>     Tw: el56

Susannah Gray
Communications Consultant | Writer | Editor
www.susegray.com
-
President & Chair
San Francisco-Bay Area Internet Society Chapter
www.sfbayisoc.org