[NA-Discuss] ARIN 38 Dallas Update Day 1.

Leah Symekher leahs at isc.org
Thu Oct 20 23:25:08 UTC 2016

Hello All:

We eased ourselves into the ARIN conference yesterday by attending the
Newcomer Orientation
(https://www.arin.net/vault/participate/meetings/reports/ARIN_38/PDF/PPM/newcomer.pdf)
but only after catching the last 20 minutes of the NANOG 68 Keynote by
Vint Cerf on IoT.

This ARIN conference overlapped with NANOG and DNS-OARC events. I
suggest in future we should take advantage of this overlap:-).

It is great to meet Alfredo Calderon-Serrano with ISOC Puerto Rico
Chapter sharing and exchanging ideas.  Also got to meet with the
Tanzania ISOC Chapter.  Much interest from Jamaica, Nigeria & Barbados
Fellows.

We later socialized and networked at the Happy Hour event sponsored by
ARIN & DE-CIX see pics.

--
Leah Symekher
SFBay AREA ISOC Chapter, President/Chair