[NA-Discuss] Events in 2017 for CROPP attendance in our Region

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:04:45 UTC 2016

Hi  All

Recently Tom and Leah completed their trips  reports on their  NARALO CROPP
 outreach. we have only one trip remaining

We have plenty of time but  time slips by quickly.

 All trips  need a 8 week window for the application, they must be within
region. within the scope of our strategic plan and a preference is open  to
a  NARALO member who hasn't travelled on a CROPP trip before.

Here is  three  trips  for  consideration

Date         Feb 6-8, 2017
Location   Washington, DC
Event        Nanog
http://nanog.org/meetings/future

Date         Feb  26- March 1
Location   San Diego, California
Event  The Network and Distributed Systems
http://www.internetsociety.org/events/ndss-symposium/ndss-symposium-2017

Date       March 26-31
City        Chicago
Event     IETF
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.html

Please add to the list
We will discuss these or other  trip suggestions at our next  NARALO meeting

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight