[NA-Discuss] Assessing the quality of city-TLD governance

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Sun May 22 03:00:51 UTC 2016

Fellow NA-Discuss Listees,

I've been working on a questionnaire to help assess the quality of
governance associated with city-TLDs. Initially it's to be sent to
At-Large Structures and ISOC Chapters.

I created it using Google Forms, a first for me. So I'd appreciate your
help in two ways:

 1. Let me know how it works technically. Even if you're not a qualified
    recipient, i.e., not in a city with a TLD, please fill it out as
    best you can and hit send.
 2. Also, if you have suggestions for improving the questions or any
    other aspect, please let me know.

Here's the questionnaire:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MO5f2u8aFMxnBEu3I6UICIjl0as12wKgzBMf3f3Hwg0/viewform#response=ACYDBNjlsgwnhl4CCCWFjaTZ_iZdupDn4dMEzCbOjA_I9LGOUr9YJA5lxLuGTQ

Those of you who are future recipients (city-TLD folk) should consider
this a sneak preview. I'll send a personalized copy after making
necessary adjustments based on the feedback I receive here.

Thanks,

Tom Lowenhaupt