[NA-Discuss] Nomination for NARALO Elections opens on April 11th, 2016

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:51:39 UTC 2016

Hi Folks
We will formally open the  Nomination  process  at the next  NARALO meeting
in April.  You can self nominate  or  find a nominator  starting on April
11th, 2016.   Note  we have a long  history of  consensus  vs  a formal
 election process we encourage all  to  commence  the discussion with  the
leadership. large part of the next months's meeting will include a
discussion of process.  If the community decides  we have multiple
candidates  we would like to make sure everyone is aware of joining into
the dialogue.

Open  positions  include   Chair( currently held by Glenn McKnight- not
termed limited),  Secretariat( currently held by Judith Hellerstein- not
term limited), the Nomcom Position( Eduardo Diaz-permitted to run one more
year) NARALO ALAC- Member( Currently held by Alan Greenberg)

The  current  NARALO  elected  postions for ALAC has another  term which
currently is  Garth Bruen his position is not open.

The  page under development  and  will be prone to change leading up the
formal  announcement on April 11, 2016
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=58729183

Regards

Glenn McKnight