[NA-Discuss] NARALO Monthly Meeting

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Mar 1 05:58:02 UTC 2016

HI All,

Just a heads up that we will not be having our monthly meeting at our usual time
of the Second Monday in March because we will be having a Face-Face meeting at
Marakech.  Unfortunately we were given a time slot that does not work well for
remote participation as our meeting will be held on Tuesday March 8 at 6am
Eastern, 3am Pacific and 11am Marrakech time.  In the future we will work to get
a time that would work better for remote participation but as the schedules were
really crazy at this meeting this is the best we could get.

If we do not see you in Marrakech we will understand if people can not make our
call in March and we look forward to seeing you in April 2016

On another note, we were just informed that because the ARIN meeting is
happening in the Caribbean we can not use CROPP for it and so we now have an
extra CROPP trip left.  Please let Glenn or I know if there is a conference that
would be particularly good for outreach and to recruit new ALSes.  Only
requirements is that 1) it needs to be before June 30 and 2) It needs to be at
least 8 weeks out to get through the processing and approvals required.  Trips
are for 2 nights and 3 days and include airfare, hotels, and conference
registration.

Look forward to seeing some of you in Marrakech.  Any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact me or Glenn

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide