[NA-Discuss] Reminder-Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS--The North Carolina Internet Society Chapter

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Jun 16 07:36:58 UTC 2016

Hello Joly and all,

As per my email below, the applicant did clarify the question about the official name.

Thanks!

Nathalie

From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org<mailto:nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>>
Date: Friday, June 10, 2016 at 9:57 PM
To: "judith at jhellerstein.com<mailto:judith at jhellerstein.com>" <judith at jhellerstein.com<mailto:judith at jhellerstein.com>>, "joly at punkcast.com<mailto:joly at punkcast.com>" <joly at punkcast.com<mailto:joly at punkcast.com>>
Cc: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org<mailto:terri.agnew at icann.org>>
Subject: Official name of ISOC North Carolina

Dear Judith and Joly,

Please see below the response of the applicant of ISOC North Carolina regarding my question about the official name of the organization:

Hi Terry,

Our official name as designed by the Internet Society is as below:

"Internet Society North Carolina Chapter".

Thanks again!

Cesar Campos
North Carolina ISOC Chapter."