[NA-Discuss] Request for members to join the NARALO ROP Review Team for NARALO Rules of Procedures

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:18:00 UTC 2016

ALL NARALO MEMBERSHIP

We are in the midst of performing an update on the  NARALO  Rules of
Procedures.
The  draft document resides  here
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+Operating+Principles+Review
We are not doing this in a vaccum or a work creation task but we are
consistent with  the other RALOs ie.   EURALO Review Team processes.
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Task+Force+on+review+and+revision+of+the+EURALO+By-Laws

In advance to our  August 8th call we are asking volunteers  who are
interested to show an expression of  interest in reviewing the existing
documents and help streamline the language and harmonize the rules in
context to the other RALO's and the pending changes in the ALS Criteria

Expectations of  ROP Review Team Volunteers

   1. Attend a series of  Adobe Connect calls to review the ROP, provide
   constructive suggestions in consultation to other  RALO rules.
   2. Assess the functionality of the existing rules and assess their
   application to NARALO current practices
   3. Suggest modifications, removal and additions of any ROP to make
   NARALO more productive and operative
   4. Review Team will  report on the NARALO monthly calls to the ALS
   membership on their progress
   5. Table to the membership their suggestions
   6. Encourage  community feedback on the proposed changes

Please contact Judith or Glenn if you are interested in participating and
we will set a suitable date for a conference call outside the normal
meetings.
Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com