[NA-Discuss] ARIN Meeting

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 23:41:41 UTC 2016

Glenn:

I spoke to Susan Hamlin and I am interested in the Dallas ARIN meeting.  Remember that we invited her and Nancy Quiros to our "Love Internet" a couple of weeks ago.

Thus, I will be applying as soon as the window for fellowships is available. With Susan I had an opportunity to discuss the benefits for Puerto Rico and other Caribbean Islands.

Sent from my "iPad Air"

Alfredo Calderón
Email: calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Twylah: http://www.twylah.com/acalderon52