[NA-Discuss] Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Feb 22 15:52:49 UTC 2016

Dear Judith,

Thank you ever so much for this Regional Advice. The ALAC Members’ vote will be set up shortly.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: "judith at jhellerstein.com<mailto:judith at jhellerstein.com>" <judith at jhellerstein.com<mailto:judith at jhellerstein.com>>
Date: Monday, February 22, 2016 at 4:40 PM
To: Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com<mailto:mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>>, Nathalie Peregrine <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
Cc: NA-Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS

Dear Staff,

We have completed our survey of the current NARALO ALSes as regards their support of ISOC Washington DC as a new NARALO ALS.  I am happy to report that over 60% of current ALSes have indicated that they support the entry of ISOC DC as a new ALS.  It is with this great support that we are recommending to ALAC that they also support the entry into NARALO of this new ALS.

Thanks for your patience

Best,
Judith Hellerstein
NARALO Secretary

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com<mailto:Judith at jhellerstein.com>   Website: www.jhellerstein.com<http://www.jhellerstein.com>
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/>
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide