[NA-Discuss] Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:34:28 UTC 2016

I agree with Evan's comments that  the level of inquiry appears to be a bit
evasive or or at least out of scope. Evan's  ALS as many of us  wear
multiple hats and full disclosure could be misunderstood. In the defense of
the process of deep dive inquiry I think the intention has some validity as
to getting to know new organizations, especially as to their composition
and group endorsement. Very importantly is the role of the substitute. In
recent months for our engagement the second contacts in our database tend
to be irrelevant so the process needs some serious rethink.

I am confident that ISOC Washington DC meets the current ALS due diligence.
New processes  need to be discussed in context to the ALS Review process.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight