[NA-Discuss] Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:37:53 UTC 2016

I support the application of ISOC-DC

They are a strong and active group providing many public events and global
access through webcasts.

Respectfully,

Peter Knight, ALS: Capital Area Globetrotters.

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de Transformação Digital
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial www.braudel.org.br

http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/PeterKnight6/
Skype: <minhoco2005>