[NA-Discuss] December 2016: Input needed for the NARALO newsletter

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:55:58 UTC 2016

@All:

Please send me any images, brief updates, or event information (past,
present, or future) that you would like to be featured in the December 2016
newsletter.

Updates should be kept down to two or three lines. For event information
please send me the pertinent event details or point me to a calendar so
that I can pull it from there.

I look forward to receiving and sharing all your news.

Best,

Eduardo

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named