[NA-Discuss] NARALO Rules of Procedures

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:58:53 UTC 2016

Hi  Folks

I hope you have had a great summer.

 Judith and I are sharing you a old request for  volunteers to provide
 feedback on the  recommended  changes to the Rules of Procedures for NARALO

https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+Operating+Principles+Review

We  have started simply organizing the  ROP  into a more logical sequence
and we are adding some important  clauses borrowed from other  RALO's
 especially  APRALO.  We have been stalled on one of the most important
 procedure- the  Decertification  Process.   Given the  ALS Criteria Review
work so we can harmonize our  new  ROP with the recommendations.

We would like you to add your names to the table  if interested.  We will
plan our first organizational  call in September.

It will be a regular  NARALO Monthly Call update item until completion

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight