[NA-Discuss] Meeting Invitation: NARALO Monthly Call on Monday, 08 August 2016 at 19:00 UTC

William Michael Cunningham williamcunningham840 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 22:35:12 UTC 2016

Thank you for this email. I am replying all to make sure we are copying all
relevant parties. I look forward to participating in Monday's meeting. I
think I'll only need a few minutes to give my review of the IGF-USA 2016.

WMC

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org>
wrote:

> Dear Mr. Cunningham,
>

> Please be advised that the Agenda is set by NARALO’s leadership, Glenn Mc
> Knight and Judith Hellerstein,  whom I have copied in this message so you
> can coordinate your participation in Monday’s meeting.
>

> Thank you!
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Silvia
>

> Silvia Vivanco
>
> Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
>
> ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>
> www.icann.org

Minority and Women-owned Company Small Business Financing Guide and
Workbook: https://www.minorityfinance.com/mfinform1.html

Crowdfunding: http://www.Nationalcrowdfundingservices.com
Twitter: @CreativeInv

My book: The JOBS Act: Crowdfunding for Small Businesses and Startups
http://www.amazon.com/JOBS-Act-Crowdfunding-Businesses-Startups/dp/143024755X/

202-455-0430

"Evil is not driven out, but crowded out...through the expulsive power of
something good. " MLK

This communication (including all pages in this email and any attached
document) are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
confidential information. Unauthorized use, distribution, disclosure or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this document is
prohibited, and may be unlawful.  By inadvertent disclosure of this
document Creative Investment Research, Inc. and William Michael Cunningham
do not waive confidentiality privilege with respect hereto. This
writing/publication is a creative work fully protected by all applicable
copyright laws, as well as by misappropriation, trade secret, unfair
competition and other applicable laws. No copyright is claimed in the text
of statutes, regulations, and any excerpts from others’ reports or articles
quoted within this work. Copyright©2016 by William Michael Cunningham and
Creative Investment Research, Inc. All rights reserved – including the
right to reproduce in whole or in part in any form.