[NA-Discuss] IGF USA July 14

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:08:43 UTC 2016

Hi Folks
The only  IGF in North America is being organized in Washington for  July
14th

Details at
http://www.igf-usa.org/

As discussed yesterday at our  meeting  we asked staff to open up the
proposals for FY17 for CROPP.
Evan, Judith, David and myself have attended this fantastic event in
Washington.

David and Judith who are locals will be attending but busy as active
volunteers and I will be there only for  media.

If you are interested in attending please let myself and Judith know and we
can help you apply under CROPP.   This event  is 13 weeks from now.   We
need  8 weeks advanced notice for the event.  CROPP funds the registration
fees, hotel for two nights and travel.

Date calculator

http://www.easysurf.cc/ndate2.htm

Glenn McKnight