[NA-Discuss] VOTE RESULTS: NARALO Election May 2015

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue May 26 09:26:20 UTC 2015

Congrats to Garth -- ALAC needs your energy and ICANN desperately needs
more attention paid to your areas of expertise.

Congrats to Judith -- NARALO needs your energy too, keeping the region
active and engaged is a job that you and Glenn are well positioned to do.

But also.... I really hope that Avri and Louis remain engaged within NARALO
and At-Large. I actually found this election rather painful because both
races had two good and worthy candidates. All four possess strengths and
talents that the region and global At-Large badly need. Specifically, with
so many eyes on the IANA hullabaloo and Fadi's leaving, it's easy to forget
that there is still policy being churned and real-world consequences to
ICANN's ongoing activities.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Geneva, CH