[NA-Discuss] MEETUP MON 3/16: Let´s Talk About Domains, NYC & .nyc

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Mar 11 21:23:11 UTC 2015

This should be a fairly non-controversial marketing style event, but I have
heard from Tom Lowenhaupt that he will attend, and some policy questions
may be raised. Tom's recent report on .nyc is at http://isoc-ny.org/p2/7599.

I will see if we can arrange some video, check the permalink on Monday for
an update.

 joly posted: "On Monday March 16 2015 CoInvent, HelloDotNYC, and General
Assembly will host Let´s Talk About Domains, NYC & .nyc at General Assembly
West in NYC. This is a free event for entrepreneurs and business owners who
want to learn more about .nyc domain and"

[image: LET´S TALK ABOUT DOMAINS, NYC & .NYC]
<http://coinvent.co/events/hellodotnyc>On* Monday March 16 2015 CoInvent
<http://coinvent.co/>*, *HelloDotNYC* <https://hellodotnyc.com/>, and *General
Assembly <https://generalassemb.ly/> *will host* Let´s Talk About Domains,
NYC & .nyc* <http://coinvent.co/events/hellodotnyc> at *General Assembly
West* in NYC. This is a free event for entrepreneurs and business owners
who want to learn more about .nyc domain and its implications to their own
businesses. Panel: *Crystal Peterson*, Director, Neustar; *Michael Flamini*o,
VP Digital Solutions, New York Daily News; *Artyom Malkov*, Organizer, .NYC
Meetup; *Ken Hansen*, Senior Advisor, HelloDotNYC; *Edward Winslow*,
Founder, NicheQuest Media. Recording/webcast is t.b.a.

*What: Let´s Talk About Domains, NYC & .nyc
<http://coinvent.co/events/hellodotnyc> Where: General Assembly West When:
Monday March 16 2015 6:30-8:30pm EDT Register:
http://coinvent.co/events/hellodotnyc
<http://coinvent.co/events/hellodotnyc> Webcast: t.b.a. Twitter: #dotnyc
<https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23dotnyc&src=typd>*

Comment <http://isoc-ny.org/p2/7634#respond>   See all comments
<http://isoc-ny.org/p2/7634#comments>

http://isoc-ny.org/p2/7634

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com