[NA-Discuss] CROP Trip NTC 15

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:08:15 UTC 2015

NTC 15 Conference

Last day of the NTC15 conference in a  cold  Austin. . The  event  was  a
 great opportunity to promote ICANN and NARALO  and  our activities to the
 Non Profit  sector.

Laura and myself  held  court at lunch two days in a  row  to delegates  to
discuss how they are changing the culture of  accessibility.

We  were interviewed on *Non Profit  Radio*  on ways and means to  help non
profits  make the transition to improved conditions for people with
disabilities.  We had  an opportunity to discuss our  own experiences  and
share  best practices to a much wider audience.  The link to the audio clip
will be forthcoming.

This year  the number of  Internet  related subjects  ie.  Net Neutrality,
 FCA  decision,  Digital rights  etc  were dramatically increased  vs last
year    Since it was our  second  year at the event  we rekindled
relationships and are engagement was successful

Pictures of  event
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glennmcknight/sets/72157650746651019/

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com