[NA-Discuss] Report Card April-May 2015

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 00:30:12 UTC 2015

Thanks for the info. Very informative.

-ed

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Louis Houle <louis.houle at oricom.ca> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Please find the 2015 April-May Report Card from the NomCom.
>
> Note again the new look of our reports, trying to improve transparancy and
> readiness to transmit the report in a comprenhensive version.
>
> Good reading and good evening
>
> --
> Louis Houle
> President
> ISOC Quebec

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.