[NA-Discuss] Outreach and CROPP

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:37:25 UTC 2015

Hi All

Evan and I would  like to share with you the  video clip from  Non Profit
 Radio hosted by  Tony  Martignetti   Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio
<http://tonymartignetti.com/category/tony-martignetti-nonprofit-radio/>

http://tonymartignetti.com/2015/01/last-best-of-nonprofit-radio-2014/

We did this  segment  when  we attended the  NTEN  14   in Washington .
We asked him to interview us on  the new  GTLD  program  and  Andrew  Mack
spoke about the .NGO    launched by  PIR.

This  is  a  reminder  to all members  who are attending  CROPP  trips  to
think outside the box  to gain  some free promotion.  It's  a great to
explain our core  activities to a complete  stranger to a large  audience.
   I already plan on seeing Tony again this  year  and  I will   followup
with him on the issue of  Accessibility and IT  which is one of the topics
at the  NTC 15.    I requested  an opportunity to video the  seminar  but
 they are control the media.    Alternatively I will be doing  a short
 interview with the  presenter  afterwards.  A  detailed  posting of the
session  will follow.

Glenn McKnight
mcinight.glenn at gmail.com <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
skype  gmcknight