[NA-Discuss] Boston and Snow

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:11:08 UTC 2015

Garth, here in Rio it's 100 F and very humid (weather.com says it "feels
like 110). Luckily a breeze of the water, but it comes from the North, and
here that means hot!

Also, in January, and especially February with Carnaval that just ended,
nothing much and few people work.

At least you can go out and do a bit of Xcountry skiing!

Cheers,

Peter

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de eTransformação
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial http://braudel.org.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peter.t.knight