[NA-Discuss] RES: eBook and Audio Recordings

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Feb 4 20:53:31 UTC 2015

Glenn,

A great idea all around.  It is not just newcomers in NARALO who can benefit but
all of ALAC as well as others who are new to other parts of ICANN in the GNSO
and elsewhere who can benefit.  Others in the GNSO told me that they wished such
a book existed as they feel very overwhelmed at ICANN meetings. They very much
liked the idea of an ebook so hope you get the necessary funding

Best,
Judith
Capital Area Globetrotters

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide