[NA-Discuss] Ebooks and Audio Recordings

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:13:07 UTC 2015

I agree, Glenn. I only purchase physical books if no eBook is available. No
place for more books, plus the benefits you mention. In most if you click
on a footnote, you go there directly and can return to where you were
reading with one click. Another advantage.

Cheers,

Peter

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de eTransformação
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial http://braudel.org.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peter.t.knight