[NA-Discuss] ARIN on the Road

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:55:39 UTC 2015

ARIN is taking the show on the road, and this time we are heading to
Seattle, Washington!  Registration is now open and we hope you can join
us for:

ARIN the Road - Seattle
Wednesday, 20 January 2016
10:00 AM – 3:30 PM ET
Register at: https://www.arin.net/seattle

This one-day event is your opportunity to learn about topics like:

*  ARIN's Mission and Services
*  Life after IPv4 Depletion – Understanding your Options
*  DNSSEC and Resource Certification
*  Policy Development Process
*  ARIN Services & Tools
*  IPv6 Adoption – Where are we now?

In addition to providing great professional education, ARIN on the Road
will give you a chance to connect with colleagues and find out how you
can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the
ARIN community.

We are also looking for organizations that would like to share their
IPv6 implementation story and/or how they use ARIN's restful interface
as part of the agenda. Please contact info at arin.net soon if you are
interested in speaking.

Registration is free and lunch is included! Seating is limited so
register today.  Joining us "on the road" is a great first step to learn
how you can take the wheel and steer the future of the Internet.

If you know other individuals whom you feel may benefit from attending
these events, please extend this invitation to them as well. Feel free
to contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

Glenn McKnight