[NA-Discuss] Invitation: Webinar on CWG on Accountability - Wednesday 29 April at 1300 UTC
ICANN At-Large Staff
staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Apr 24 23:55:11 UTC 2015
Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the At-Large Ad-hoc WG on IANA Transition & ICANN Accountability<https://community.icann.org/x/OYThAg> invites you to join a Webinar on CCWG on Accountability<https://community.icann.org/x/ogDxAg> on Wednesday 29 April 2015 from 13:00-14:30 UTC.
The purpose of this webinar is to provide an overview of what we mean by " ccountability" and to review what the Cross Community Working Group is proposing to enhance ICANN's accountability to the multi-stakeholder community.
The presenters are:
* Olivier Crépin-Leblond<https://community.icann.org/x/sosoAg> - Chair of the At-Large Ad-Hoc WG on IANA Transition and ICANN Accountability
* Alan Greenberg<https://community.icann.org/x/14woAg> - Chair of the ALAC and Member of the CCWG on Enhancing ICANN Accountability (ALAC)
* Cheryl Langdon-Orr<https://community.icann.org/x/B4woAg> - Member of the CCWG on Enhancing ICANN Accountability
* León Sanchez<https://community.icann.org/x/s5vhAg> - Co-Chair of the CCWG on Enhancing ICANN Accountability
* Avri Doria<https://community.icann.org/x/ZYBwAg> - Participant on the CCWG on Enhancing ICANN Accountability and ATRT Expert
The agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:
For other times: http://tinyurl.com/o79n8bs
Adobe Connect: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/atlarge-briefing-session/ (two-way audio)
This webinar will be conducted in English with Spanish and French interpretation.
Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865
Other toll free numbers:
If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred number.
Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
One World, One Internet
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the NA-Discuss