[NA-Discuss] SECOND CALL: Information needed for NARALO At-Large Structures (ALSs) Newsletter

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Thu Apr 16 23:59:47 UTC 2015

Eduardo,

First, let me note that I applaud your newsletter effort. Thanks.

Here's a post about an event we sponsored in December in support of
Public Interest Commitments for some premium .nyc domain names:
http://www.connectingnyc.org/holiday-panel-and-party-youre-invited/. If
you think it's of interest, there's a related meeting report page
<http://www.connectingnyc.org/report-premium-nyc-domain-names-public-interest-commitments-12-18-2014/>.

Most recently we proposed a pilot PIC hackathon using hotels.nyc, with
the details available here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vrjzDeIOfrrcvfVwC7JXUMQ5uTYvdZXvFQojKN2O0qA/edit?usp=sharing>.
We're hoping for a positive response from Mayor deBlasio's office soon.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt