[NA-Discuss] Call for Consensus on NARALO Secretariat Appointment

Dana Perry awvcscor at valleylibrary.ca
Thu Apr 16 22:10:46 UTC 2015

Agreed as well

Dana Perry

Quoting Thomas Lowenhaupt <toml at communisphere.com>:

> Agreed.
>
> Tom Lowenhaupt
>

> On 4/16/2015 12:44 PM, gbruen at knujon.com wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I am requesting regional consensus on appointing Judith Hellerstein
>> to the Secretariat post being immediately vacated by Evan
>> Leibovitch who needs to move and begin a new position with the U.N.
>>
>> Judith's service would be the remainder of the election cycle,
>> meaning all the teleconferences and ICANN meetings between now and
>> the October At-Large officer transition at the Dublin meeting.
>>
>> Judith has been serving in the post for several months and I wholly
>> support her appointment.
>>
>> Please express consensus on the NARALO email list.
>>
>> Thank you, Garth

Dana Perry
Regional Coordinator
Association of Western Valley C at P Sites
26 Bay Road, PO B0x 640
Bridgetown, Nova Scotia
B0S 1C0

(902) 840-2102

www.awvcaps.ca
awvcscor at valleylibrary.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY/PRIVACY NOTE: The information contained in this email
is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, or copy of this email is
notify our office immediately.

The transmission and/or forwarding of this email information by the
Association of Western Valley C at P Sites does not in any way imply an
endorsement or recommendation of any programs, processes or services
and does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility
for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information
contained in this email.