[NA-Discuss] NARALO Chair

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon Apr 13 17:30:04 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I will announce this formally on the call in a little while but I will NOT
be seeking the NARALO Chair again this year. I have a number of reasons.

First, my absence was well covered for by Glenn, Evan and Judith. It would
not be appropriate for me to seek the chair again after being out of service
for so long especially when others are proving themselves valuable and
capable. In specific reference this I state the following support for

Glenn McKnight as Chair
Judith Hellerstein for Secretary

More later on the call.

-Garth

-------------------------------------

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com

617-947-3805
http://www.knujon.com
Fisher College, Criminal Justice Division
Chair of ICANN At-Large North America (naralo.org)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/149/724
Twitter: @Knujon
Skype: gobruen

"If history is deprived of the Truth, we are left with nothing but an idle,
unprofitable tale" -Polybius