[NA-Discuss] A second ALAC selection process

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Apr 13 15:21:16 UTC 2015

HI Evan and others,

Since the field for electing our ALAC representatives is competitive this year I
think we need to open all these positions to elections including the one that
Glenn is vacating in October.  If he was vacating it earlier than October than
that would be a different story. Than I would agree to waiving the nomination
period and having this election prior to the others, but since he is leaving
after finishing one year of a two year term, early elections are not needed.
Also since there is plenty of competition I think we need to stick with the
process and have elections for both positions and for these to take place at the
same time. There is no need for early elections as Glenn is not leaving until
after Dublin.  In the past, we have gotten complaints for not following process
when we have not had elections.

Best,
Judith Hellerstein
Capital Area Globetrotters

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide