[NA-Discuss] NARALO 2015 CALL For Nominations vor Various Elected/Selected Positions

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Sun Apr 12 15:10:25 UTC 2015

HI Sunish,

Great to work with you.  Welcome aboard.  We could use your input on both the
Accessibility Working Group and the Technology Task force. Glenn and I co-Chair
this Technology Task Force along with Dev Anan Teelucksingh and we are always
interested in making sure that the blind and disabled community is represented.
On the accessibility Committee we also could use your help as we are working to
put forward an agenda for the coming year. We look forward to your joining us. I
have also championed a special budget request which I hope to hear was
successful for a pilot program for captioning of RALO events and webinars

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide