[NA-Discuss] Without Further Adieu

Loris Taylor loristaylor1 at icloud.com
Fri Apr 10 13:34:57 UTC 2015

Congratulations on your new and important position Evan.

I support your recommendations regarding Glenn McKnight and Alan Greenberg.  We will miss you.

Best Regards,

Loris Taylor | President & CEO | Native Public Media |  PO Box 3955, Flagstaff, AZ | 86003 | loristaylor1 at icloud.com
Co-Chair, NCAI Technology and Telecommunications Subcommittee