[NA-Discuss] Without Further Adieu

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:13:52 UTC 2015

Hi All
In response  to Evan's  email.   I wish him well in his  new venture  and
we hope to see him in Dublin in the fall*.*
As regarding the  leadership gap  I think Evan's suggestions have alot of
merit and  I accept Evan's nomination for NARALO Chair and  i will  post a
separate  resignation as NARALO ALAC representative to enable a vacancy for
this position in our annual election

Glenn McKnight

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com