[NA-Discuss] ARIN and NARALO

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:14:09 UTC 2014

Hi All

At our  last  NARALO  call the  request by the Chair is to  to ask the
community of any interest to become our  liaison between ARIN and  NARALO.
  The only expression of interest  has come from Kerry Brown.

We also have been communicating with Susan Hamlin of  ARIN to consider a
MOU between our two organizations.  Most of the RALO's  have  a close
relationship and three of the five have  a  signed  MOU with their
corresponding local organisation.

*American Registry for Internet Numbers* a not for profit, membership-based
company operating the regional internet registry in the North American and
Caribbean region and is one of the five Address Supporting Organizations of
ICANN hereinafter referred to as “*ARIN**”*

To learn more about ARIN  visit  www.arin.net

We will keep the community  informed on the progress of this MOU.  If
possible  it would be great to have a  signing ceremony in LA  if all goes
well.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com