[NA-Discuss] ICANN LA Naralo Outreach Event

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Tue Sep 16 16:31:04 UTC 2014

Dear Glenn,

Thank you very much. Please see the Action Items of our conference call posted in the WIKI page:

https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/Outreach+Event+Action+Items+2014.09.15

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org