[NA-Discuss] 2015 NomCom Chair

Louis Houle louis.houle at oricom.ca
Sun Sep 14 22:29:53 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

As mentioned during our last call, I send you the ICANN  Board official
announce regarding the next NomCom chair:

«Whereas, the BGC reviewed the Expressions of Interest from candidates for
the 2014 Nominating Committee ("NomCom") Chair and Chair-Elect, considered
the results of a 360-degree evaluation of the 2014 NomCom leadership, and
evaluated response to questions posed by the BGC to each candidate.

Whereas, the BGC has recommended that Stephane Van Gelder be appointed as
the 2015 NomCom Chair.

Resolved (2014.09.09.01), the Board hereby appoints Stephane Van Gelder
as the 2015 Nominating Committee Chair.»

Have a nice Sunday...night

--
Louis Houle
President