[NA-Discuss] Request from Ariel for a volunteer

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sat May 17 10:59:58 UTC 2014

To follow up on the Secretariat Call, I would like to ask your support in
the social media strategy implementation for ATLAS II and beyond. We would
like each RALO to select a member, who is experienced using Twitter and
Facebook and comfortable with fast paced communications, to join the Interim
Curation WG <https://community.icann.org/x/nIrhAg>. Closely coordinating
with Staff, they will handle some key responsibilities, include:

   - Draft tweets that provide background information on the people and
   work of the RALO, as well as key agenda items of the RALO General Assembly;
   - Provide live social media coverage during the RALO General Assembly
   (e.g. twitting, taking pictures and videos).

For detailed information about the social media strategy, please kindly
check the At-Large Social Media Workspace<https://community.icann.org/x/lBcQAg>
.

So far, LACRALO, AFRALO, and APRALO have members signed up for the Interim
Curation WG, but no one from NARALO has volunteered. The call for
membership for the Interim Curation WG will end today (16 May 23:59 UTC),
and we would urgently need a NARALO member to participate in this project
for a balanced coverage of ATLAS II and a diverse representation of the
At-Large community on social media.

If you have a candidate (including yourself!) in mind, please kindly
suggest him/her to contact me to join the Curation WG today.

Thank you,
Ariel
Glenn McKnight

c/o