[NA-Discuss] London Travel Details

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Mon May 12 16:18:38 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I have already reached out to a number of you directly, but please be aware
I am tracking the status of everyone's preparations for London. If you are
having issues arranging travel or with other items, please tell me and we
will work to get them squared away. You should note I have added another
column to the "3.2.1. ATLAS II Preparations" table in today's meeting agenda
(https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/NARALO+2014.05.12+Teleconference
). Please advise If you have (or have NOT) received flight information.
Also, if you are having any other issues, please inform me.

Thanks, Garth

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com

Chair of ICANN At-Large North America (naralo.org)
Twitter: @Knujon
Skype: gobruen

"If history is deprived of the Truth, we are left with nothing but an idle,
unprofitable tale" -Polybius