[NA-Discuss] CALL FOR MEMBERSHIP : Interim At-Large Curation Working Group- Deadline 16 May
ICANN At-Large Staff
staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri May 9 23:38:11 UTC 2014
Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Chair of the ALAC, has requested a call for membership of the interim At-Large Curation Working Group.
The At-Large Curation Working Group aims to raise awareness of the ICANN At-Large community and enhance end-users' engagement with the community by developing a strong and sustainable presence on social media. The At-Large Curation WG, in close coordination with At-Large Staff, is mainly tasked with implementing the Overall Social Media Strategy for At-Large (https://community.icann.org/x/lBcQAg).
Since the WG won't be officially established until the ALAC addresses the issue during its Monthly call at the end of May, an interim At-Large Curation WG will be formed and functioning during the month of May, implementing the Overall Social Media Strategy. Dev Anand Teeluckingh has accepted Olivier Crépin-Leblond's request for him to take on the position of Interim Chair.
Some of the tasks for the At-Large Curation WG include:
* Create templates for 'fluid content' (e.g. messages from ALAC-Announce mailing list);
* Plan and draft required quantity of 'static content' during each work period (e.g. background information about the people and work of the community);
* Provide live coverage of ICANN meetings and events on social media;
* Facilitate cross-community interactions via social media;
* Monitor and analyze social media Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a regular basis;
* Assess additional digital channels for potential expansion;
* Develop best practice and organization knowledge in social media management.
At-Large Curation WG members should have some knowledge and experience in social media communications. At-Large Curation Members should be from all regions with at least one member from each of the following groups:
* ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach (https://community.icann.org/x/cqfbAQ)
* At-Large Capacity Building Working Group (https://community.icann.org/x/1Ic3Ag)
* At-Large Technology Task Force Working Group (https://community.icann.org/x/FpfbAQ)
* Each Regional At-Large Organization
Interested members from the At-Large community are welcome to join. Pease either indicate your interest by commenting on the At-Large Curation Working Group Workspace (see: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Curation+Working+Group) or by writing At-Large staff at: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> by 23.59 UTC on Friday, 16 May 2014.
Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://68497759-1B04-4F9B-84B7-B9445B8F305F/Regards,%20Heidi%20Ullrich,%20Silvia%20Vivanco,%20Matt%20Ashtiani,%20Ariel%20Liang,%20Gisella%20Gruber,%20Nathalie%20Peregrine%20and%20Julia%20Charvolen%20ICANN%20Policy%20Staff%20in%20support%20of%20ALACmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
More information about the NA-Discuss